CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-06T22:00:01+00:002012 Chevrolet Impala CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-06T22:00:01+00:00
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- HVAC DOOR ACTUATOR – Remove & Replace – Air Inlet,Recirculation – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove & Replace – Front- LEFT Side – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment (where applicable).]
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer- LF Side – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models
- TRAILING ARM – Remove & Replace – REAR- RIGHT SIDE – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
TENA M. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/4/2022